Friday, February 19, 2010

indoor family session | Calgary family photographer

I had the pleasure of talking lil man L's pics a few weeks ago, and his family came back for some family photos. I knew it was going to be fun and we were going to get some great shots as these brothers are very easy going and seem to like being on the other side of my lens ;)
AND it was all that. and more.
Thanks so much for letting me take  these pictures for you... I hope they bring you many good memories :)





The happy couple :)

Just a couple more of the little man himself.... I wanted to get a few more poses of him!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! What a great looking family and you captured them perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the plexi!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

twitter2

Blog Archive

Labels

Followers

This is me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Kathy and I am a mother of two and raising them with the love of my life. I have just embarked upon an amazing journey - a photography business in Calgary AB. Always learning, practicing and enjoying every part!