Saturday, February 20, 2010

365 day 101 | Calgary children's photographer

This picture makes me laugh. I was setting up my lights for a photoshoot today and I was trying to test them. Trying being the word of the moment. Who can get anything done with these two around anyways??
Excuse the quality... I had to fake the background, and my lights were NOT in their places... I love this picture because. Just because. In fact it will prob go in one of my empty frames I have lol. Because it is THEM.

Bubbles is just the in thing for Feb photoshoots!!! Everyone wants them.. and they seem to work well. Kade absolutely loves them and when the shoot was over she ASKED to have her pics taken so she could play with the bubbles. And really who was I to say no???? I LOVE this picture!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

twitter2

Blog Archive

Labels

Followers

This is me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Kathy and I am a mother of two and raising them with the love of my life. I have just embarked upon an amazing journey - a photography business in Calgary AB. Always learning, practicing and enjoying every part!