Wednesday, February 10, 2010

365 day 91 | Calgary photographer

I got kicked out of the house today :)
Besides going to a bday party we haven't really been out of the house much for A WEEK!!!!!! tell me what you think of being at home for a week being sick and with sick kids is like!!!
My MIL decided it was time for me to get out. So..... what to do when you are out of your house, not feeling too hot and all your friends have kids????
Do something I love. Randomly drive around. And so I did. I randomly drove around HOPING to find some sweet photo spots... but not lol. But it was nice to listen to the radio and just drive.

This was one pic I took. It was gorgeous out today. Wish I went the other way on 22X. And now off to go rescue another crying kid. Grrrrrrrrrr.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for getting kicked out of the house!!!

    ReplyDelete

twitter2

Blog Archive

Labels

Followers

This is me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Kathy and I am a mother of two and raising them with the love of my life. I have just embarked upon an amazing journey - a photography business in Calgary AB. Always learning, practicing and enjoying every part!