Tuesday, February 9, 2010

365 day 89 | Calgary newborn photographer

This little cutie was certainly one of the most beautiful newborns!!! She was so cute..... and so tiny!!!
I was really sick during this session... but mom and dad stepped in and did all the posing so that I wouldn't get too close to the baby. None of us wanted my germs floating around!!!
And I must say they did a fabulous job and were very understanding of my whole situation.
Thanks so much C and L for letting me come over to meet your newest addition. She is just gorgeous and fits in with the rest of you!!!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

twitter2

Blog Archive

Labels

Followers

This is me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Kathy and I am a mother of two and raising them with the love of my life. I have just embarked upon an amazing journey - a photography business in Calgary AB. Always learning, practicing and enjoying every part!