Tuesday, February 9, 2010

365 day 90 a little sunflare brightens ones day! | Calgary photographer

Well..... I have been feeling uninspired lately. I'm tired. Sick. My kids were both up all night again. I was beginning to worry I was going to have to take Kade to children's.
I was glad for morning.... I was tired of thinking I was just going to get some sleep and then hearing one of them wake up again.

But now here I am exhausted... and my daughter just woke up. It's almost 10:30 and her fever is spiked AGAIN. Boy I need a break.

BUT as I was waiting for dinner to bake... I sat in the living room watching Ro play with his bendaroos. And it almost made up for the day.

Almost made up for the......
kid getting into the brown sugar in the pantry while I was in the shower spilling it everywhere
kids getting water from the toilet and dumping it all over the carpet
one kid whining and crying all day needing to be held and sleeping on me
the other kid getting into as much trouble as possible making me go crazy. then calling his grandma to tell her that I am bad because I punished him.

OK it did make up for it :) That's why kids have cute sides too. As I was sitting there watching him I saw this great beauty just in our house. The sun was peeking in sending rays everywhere.

And I felt inspired again!!!!!!!!! And this was at ISO 6400! Whoop!

PS.... don't ask why our kitchen table is in the living room. Editing on the couch has hurt my back, so Dion helps me move it in so I can still watch tv and edit LOL. And we hadn't moved it back today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

twitter2

Blog Archive

Labels

Followers

This is me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Kathy and I am a mother of two and raising them with the love of my life. I have just embarked upon an amazing journey - a photography business in Calgary AB. Always learning, practicing and enjoying every part!