Thursday, February 11, 2010

365 day 92 | Calgary newborn photographer

I am cheating today's 365!! I am putting up pictures from  a newborn session I did just before Christmas. I haven't blogged it yet.. so I thought I would share :)
This little guy was oh so cute, and his mom knew just what she wanted at the shoot! They were shots I hadn't yet attempted, so it was great fun getting them just right.. and the black and whites of the pictures are simply gorgeous!!!
Thanks C for allowing me the pleasure of photographing your latest addition :)







1 comment:

twitter2

Blog Archive

Labels

Followers

This is me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Kathy and I am a mother of two and raising them with the love of my life. I have just embarked upon an amazing journey - a photography business in Calgary AB. Always learning, practicing and enjoying every part!