Wednesday, June 16, 2010

oh mr.sun, sun, mr.golden sun...... | Calgary photographer

PLEASE SHINE DOWN ON ME!!!!!

I love when Rohan sings this song. Today it was sung on repeat. I remember about a month or a bit longer ago watching the news and the farmers in Alberta were showing how dry the land was. It was going to be the driest summer and the crops were not going to be great. About how we may need water bans (I have only gone through one living here and it was just a certain time of day yard watering ban).

Well. They were WRONG. Be careful what you wish for. Because now.... well could all use a little sun. And heat. C'mon summer.... BRING IT!



Grass is sure getting green though.... Everytime I drive back from Okotoks I am amazed how green it looks out there now. Calgary never looks really green to me... so I am loving it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

twitter2

Blog Archive

Labels

Followers

This is me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Kathy and I am a mother of two and raising them with the love of my life. I have just embarked upon an amazing journey - a photography business in Calgary AB. Always learning, practicing and enjoying every part!