Wednesday, June 9, 2010

365 day 192 finally the countdown is OVER | Calgary children's photographer

Rohan went with Daddy to the hobby shop last week. Over just over a week ago. The hobby shop has a special allure for men and boys alike. Dion could, I think, go there once a week every week and never get bored.
Rohan could go every single day. As long as he's with his dad.

He was soooo well behaved on this trip according to dad. You see when he was 1 daddy got him a remote control mouse. He loved that thing... and loved how the dogs would chase after it then run away scared all the time! I have no clue what happened to that thing. Dion is SURE I got rid of it on the sly - cause it drove me CRAZY.... but I can not for the life of me remember doing that!!! Anyways... now at 4 Ro still remembers this stupid mouse and brings it up at least once a month.

So they went trekking to the hobby store to see if they still had it. Dion had Rohan go up and ask a sales girl if they still had it. Waffling, not sure if he really wanted to go and ask he finally got up the nerve to. She said they didn't. Poor Ro was sooooo disappointed. However (proud parent moment alert) he said that's ok. thank you.
Dion was so proud of him... he talked with the sales lady for a bit and found some other remote control bus that they special ordered for him. He was told 10 days. On the way home Ro told Dion - Daddy I did not WANT to say it was ok - but I knew it was the right thing to do. OH MY WORD. So proud of this little 4 yr old who just tries soooo hard!!!

So the countdown WAS ON. And it was a struggle for this little boy who just wanted his bus!
Dion picked it up today and surprised him. Totally worth ever single day of waiting. He is a happy little guy with this bus! And even after being totally frustrated because Kade was all over they toy he took with her so nicely. I am so proud of this little boy he is turning into!



Not excited at all. Not even a little bit. And yes we had Subways for supper. Definately better in theory than practice.

What do you do when you get the toy you've been dreaming of for 10 days? Call your bff. In this case Jaxon!

Rohan gave her the toy that gets fought over the MOST just so she would stop bugging him for a turn!!! He said I'm giving Kade all my toys. ROFL too funny!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, he is too cute! What a great idea for a kid like him!

    ReplyDelete

twitter2

Blog Archive

Labels

Followers

This is me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Kathy and I am a mother of two and raising them with the love of my life. I have just embarked upon an amazing journey - a photography business in Calgary AB. Always learning, practicing and enjoying every part!