Sunday, November 8, 2009

more family fun..... Dion's side of the family!

The weather warmed up briefly... enough to head out again and try for some more pics. Dion's aunt and uncle had given me a huge opportunity. Photographing 8 people ---- none of them children!!!
It was so refreshing to get out and have people totally into it, poseable, and smiling :)
I have not had any experience in these types of shoots, so I researched, looked for some 'inspiration' and went for it! Hopefully these will make you guys all happy :)













very pretty sisters :)


I love this bridge. Everytime I go here, I am reminded that I need the 70-200 mm!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

twitter2

Labels

Followers

This is me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Kathy and I am a mother of two and raising them with the love of my life. I have just embarked upon an amazing journey - a photography business in Calgary AB. Always learning, practicing and enjoying every part!