Thursday, November 12, 2009

365 day16

ETA ---------- my friend V had the best coupon for Gap and Old Navy....... YAY for friends!!!

Today was a pretty fun day! I went to a mall! Haven't been to a mall (actually shopping) in FOREVER!!!!!! We met my MIL and one of my friends and tore it up!!! Scored some pretty good deals at Old Navy too - if anyone is interested ;)

All was going pretty well until we got home. Our driveway is pretty sloped... so when the kids run down it I am always cringing - yelling 'slow down'. Well I didn't even make it to the yelling part today when I heard Kade screaming while I was unbuckling Ro. I went over to her and she was bleeding... her face, mouth, arm and leg. We went inside and I cleaned her up.... didn't look too bad after it was all clean, But wow - over her lip is pretty red and raw :( She kept walking around all day saying Wookit mommy.... wookit my wip. MY WIP HURTS mommy. felt sooooo bad. But she had a bath and got ready for bed (by this time it's pretty fat - we'll wee how it looks tomorrow). Wookit mommy! I say at what. Wookit mommy! I say at what (I just like hearing her say wip LOL) WOOKIT MY WIP mommy! heehee she is CUTE beyond words :)


What Ro gives me when I aske him to sit still for a sec and smile. Ya he loves my camera.


WOOKIT MY WIP!!!


Her version of looking up at me and smiling lol.



These boots are AWESOME! We got them at Superstore...... they were a suprise as I went there sans kids. I always now if Kade likes something.... I hold them up and she says 'oh mommy that's MINE'!!!!! hahahahahaha.

1 comment:

  1. Thats a pretty awful looking wip! poor girl! love her boots though!

    ReplyDelete

twitter2

Labels

Followers

This is me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Kathy and I am a mother of two and raising them with the love of my life. I have just embarked upon an amazing journey - a photography business in Calgary AB. Always learning, practicing and enjoying every part!