Sunday, November 29, 2009

it's family time {cheating my 365 day 33} | Calgary family photography

I got to go to one of my favorite places again today! With one of my besties. This was an excellent day for it and we had a great time...... well maybe not J :P
I just love this family... and we have been waiting for this for months. We had a ton of stuff planned.... and while I didn't remember it all I am starting to feel a bit more confident with families.
Families have proven to be the hardest shoots for me. Worrying about exposure/facing the light/the right focus setting/ and getting the happy all looking group shot. Which I have been worrying about too much.
I decided before going into this to be more relaxed and let it happen. And it was AWESOME!
Thanks V - can't wait to get to the rest :)

V wanted this shot done... I didn't realize the glare on the blackberry in the LCD - in fact I went back to it after I opened it in PS, and couldn't tell. I will have to be more careful!

1 comment:

  1. Cool! I have seen that shot lots at weddings, can be hard to get everything right! lol Can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete

twitter2

Labels

Followers

This is me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Kathy and I am a mother of two and raising them with the love of my life. I have just embarked upon an amazing journey - a photography business in Calgary AB. Always learning, practicing and enjoying every part!