Tuesday, November 3, 2009

365 day 7

Strathmore. A town we have started to see a lot of. Since Grandma moved there :(
She used to live a few blocks from us and we were QUITE used to being spoiled with visits, and food and babysitting lol. Rohan still asks when Grandma is moving back to her old house. Poor kid!
Now we take a trip out there as much as we can - and it's pretty fun! I love exploring places and when Grandma suggested a walk downtown I was all over it!
These are some pics from the walk.... it was nice - but not what I would call warm... yet my kids wanted this...........



She just looks up to something here.....


Now this pic is the reason I am practicing shooting wide open. He ASKED me to take his pic, posed and all. AND THEN I snapped, he was over it and I realized my focus landed...... ON THE TREE. See.... that's why I'm practicing! It's what I call emotionally in focus heehee.

1 comment:

  1. i cant believe they wanted ice cream! too bad grandma didnt end up moving to airdrie ;)

    ReplyDelete

twitter2

Labels

Followers

This is me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Kathy and I am a mother of two and raising them with the love of my life. I have just embarked upon an amazing journey - a photography business in Calgary AB. Always learning, practicing and enjoying every part!