Sunday, July 18, 2010

365 day 229 why??? | Calgary children's photographer

Why are there mosquitoes? When my kids ask me this I actually don't have a reason. I mean really - could dragonflies live on something else? What do mosquitoes do? Other than cause misery.


She is COVERED in these welts. I am using a combo of baking soda/water paste and after bite - but they are brutal. As if being sick all last night and today isn't enough - she was also beyond itchy. Rohan is covered too - he actually has 3 just on his face.

And why so stores sell these??? SERIOUSLY.... who the heck wants these things? And who buys them? Or right. SIGH. We do. Rohan came home with one for him and one for his sister. My ears are still ringing. I am sure our neighbours are THRILLED. And then... after buying them... you expect them NOT to honk them in the house?????
 


Why??????

0 comments:

Post a Comment

twitter2

Blog Archive

Labels

Followers

This is me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Kathy and I am a mother of two and raising them with the love of my life. I have just embarked upon an amazing journey - a photography business in Calgary AB. Always learning, practicing and enjoying every part!