Monday, July 5, 2010

365 day 217 our curbs finished and lit up | Calgary photographer

Oooooooooooooh check these out!!! Dion and Grandma were hard at work. They landscaped on Sunday and filled up the rings with black mulch. I am IN LOVE. They look so awesome..... now I just have to paint the trim on the house now lol.

Thanks again grandma.... you did A TON of work and the end result is beautiful. I just love to look at it.

And Dion..... great job! You picked a great color and I love the flagstone. awesome job :) You rock this!






They are really, really pretty at night.


1 comment:

twitter2

Blog Archive

Labels

Followers

This is me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Kathy and I am a mother of two and raising them with the love of my life. I have just embarked upon an amazing journey - a photography business in Calgary AB. Always learning, practicing and enjoying every part!