Thursday, April 22, 2010

365 day 149 my treadmill tried to kill me | Calgary family photography

Seriously... it tried to kill me. I am not sure why... maybe it was mad because I hadn't used it in so long.
I used to run on the treadmill tons. I really actually enjoyed it. Now every time I go to start again I am not sure why I am suprised just how hard it is to pick up where you left off!!!
Seriously.... you never know just how long 10 second are until you see them ticking off your clock while you are just wanting to roll over and pass out lol.

Not to mention going without pepsi. I miss it already. My love for water has not returned to me yet.

See.... seriously. it's trying to kill me. that really hurt. the workout I mean ;)

My beverage of choice all day and night......

ooooh water. totally exciting.

1 comment:

twitter2

Blog Archive

Labels

Followers

This is me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Kathy and I am a mother of two and raising them with the love of my life. I have just embarked upon an amazing journey - a photography business in Calgary AB. Always learning, practicing and enjoying every part!