Tuesday, April 6, 2010

365 day 139 love these little girls!! | Calgary children's photographer

Oh my gosh I FINALLY got pics of little miss S looking at me. Miracles DO happen!!! She is just so cute and I just love her. I can't even count the number of times I have tried to get her pics - and this was just an off the cuff random attempt. I had no idea beforehand it would actually work!!!!
And little miss L..... one of my friends whom I have had the pleasure of taking her son's pics since he was born needed pics with wings. She had done it for her other children and wanted some of him to. Well I had no wings, so she had to go elsewhere.
I am happy to say.... I NOW HAVE THE MOST SWESOMEST wings ever!!!!! So if you want pics with wings.... I have them :) little miss L was good enough to model them for me. I have some more pics... but here's what I have so far :)





1 comment:

  1. I still can't believe you got S to actually LOOK at the camera - and smile too!!! Jelly beans (and you Kathy!!) are an amazing motivator!!

    I LOVE the wing pictures, they are so adorable! The first picture looks like shes about to take flight and has a little twinkle of mischief in her eye!

    ReplyDelete

twitter2

Blog Archive

Labels

Followers

This is me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Kathy and I am a mother of two and raising them with the love of my life. I have just embarked upon an amazing journey - a photography business in Calgary AB. Always learning, practicing and enjoying every part!