Monday, March 29, 2010

365 day 132 C is for........ | Calgary photographer

Canadian Geese......... :)

We had a very busy day and I didn't have time to really focus on my C day today. I am trying to finish up the twins newborn session for their mom.... It's almost done!!!!
So.... I thought I would include some of the geese just because it was part of our awesome day!

We braved the wind and went to Fish Creek and spent a few hours there with friends. It was soooo great and we all had fun! Apparently ducks do not just sit and splash each other for fun as I had assumed when I told the kids that was what they were doing. Spring is in the air I have been told...... hahahahaha!!! The dogs were sleeping on the stairs before I had even brought all the stuff in from the car! The kids also sat and watched a movie and relaxed for a bit. WHICH meant I didn't get to the grocery store right away for the ingredients for the REAL C - the day was slipping away. As you can see we got a bit of the C pics...... but will complete tomorrow ;) Can you believe he can crack eggs?? He has been doing that for a long time - he is a great BAKER!!!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

twitter2

Blog Archive

Labels

Followers

This is me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Kathy and I am a mother of two and raising them with the love of my life. I have just embarked upon an amazing journey - a photography business in Calgary AB. Always learning, practicing and enjoying every part!