Saturday, March 6, 2010

365 day 112 | Calgary photographer

Well I am back to coming up with some photography tips....
Ro and I were looking through this house to see if we could find some boring things in the house and *photograph* cool. In doing so.... I figured out what the next tip series will be :)

so I took a couple of him... and here is ONE of the *boring photographed cool* items :)

See if you can guess what the tip is on!

he was eating cheesies....hence the orange fingers and lips lol. Bribery takes over proper parenting sometimes!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

twitter2

Blog Archive

Labels

Followers

This is me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Kathy and I am a mother of two and raising them with the love of my life. I have just embarked upon an amazing journey - a photography business in Calgary AB. Always learning, practicing and enjoying every part!