Sunday, March 21, 2010

365 day 126.... another nice but windy day! | Calgary children's photographer

I am not sure if I will EVER get used the wind here. Without the wind it would be sooooooo nice!!!
Instead we have to worry about our small children being blown away........

Gram came in for another visit, and we wanted to get them out of the house so off to the park we went again. It was so much fun! It was nice to be able to snap while the kids played with Gram :) Poor Gram was so tired by the end of the day she left without having supper! (but she did bath the kids too!)

Today is going to mark a hiatis on putting up pics of the kids and my everyday shots.... I am getting into another series..... stay tuned tomorrow!!!



2 comments:

twitter2

Blog Archive

Labels

Followers

This is me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Kathy and I am a mother of two and raising them with the love of my life. I have just embarked upon an amazing journey - a photography business in Calgary AB. Always learning, practicing and enjoying every part!