Saturday, May 8, 2010

sneak peek of some GORGEOUS kiddos! | Calgary baby photographer

I had the priviledge of tanking some super cute kids pics today!!!! This is not the first time either :) I am so lucky to have met so many amazing people doing something I love.
And C is one of those amazing people. Sessions with her family are just full of fun... talking... laughing... seriously they could go on for hours lol. We had so much fun today.... Can't wait to get through these!!!

She thinks she might love me. Awww melt my heart. 3 year olds can really be the cutest!

You may remember this little cutie from this newborn session !!! Oh what a sweetheart. I want to keep him.

2 comments:

  1. Eek they are so cute! And you got one of him not melting his head into the fur - lol. Thanks for posting these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable! Did Carmen make Grace's dress??? so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

twitter2

Blog Archive

Labels

Followers

This is me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Kathy and I am a mother of two and raising them with the love of my life. I have just embarked upon an amazing journey - a photography business in Calgary AB. Always learning, practicing and enjoying every part!