Monday, May 17, 2010

365 day 172 the fun stops here | Calgary children's photograher

I knew the crazy excitement would wear thin on all of us soon. We try to do everything outside when it is nice... but I am so burnt. And the kids are burnt out. Kade fell asleep on the couch with me immediately after finishing supper. I took her upstairs, changed her, put a diaper on her and put her in bed. She never blinked!
Both kids were just off today. Not listening, fighting, crying.... it was just one of those days.

This was them. Turning their backs to me. wonder what they were talking about.

Yep that's them. Super happy.

It got even BETTER ;)

But seriously.... don't you just love her shoes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

twitter2

Blog Archive

Labels

Followers

This is me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Kathy and I am a mother of two and raising them with the love of my life. I have just embarked upon an amazing journey - a photography business in Calgary AB. Always learning, practicing and enjoying every part!