Sunday, May 9, 2010

365 day 165 Happy Mother's Day! | Calgary photographer

To all the mommies reading.... Happy Mother's Day!!! Hope you had a great one :)

Mine has not ended. Sadly my son is still up at 11pm in his room and Kade JUST fell out of bed and is sitting on the couch beside me. Kind of the perfect ending to the kind of day I had.

Grandma came over for supper and the kids were really excited! Kade and Ro had a ton of fun making her heart cards. I of course was in deep trouble as I ran out of time today. We forgot to put the sparkles on. Of course that totally ruined the cards for Rohan. Grandma still loves them I will bet!

Rohan HAD to get this cake while we were grocery shopping. His starting to read is wreaking havoc on my shopping routines lol ;)

I wanted a pic of the two of them.... and ended up with this :) LOVE it. They are too cute together. I would have gotten one with Kade... but seriously she was COVERED in orange cake. COVERED. Noone wanted to go near her!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you had such a bad day! After all you go through you need a day to yourself!

    ReplyDelete

twitter2

Blog Archive

Labels

Followers

This is me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Kathy and I am a mother of two and raising them with the love of my life. I have just embarked upon an amazing journey - a photography business in Calgary AB. Always learning, practicing and enjoying every part!