Thursday, May 27, 2010

365 day 179 indoor games | Calgary photographer

Just doing a little catch up. I have a few days to make up for. Not that I didn't snap... I just didn't post.
When you're sick... you're just sick. And that's all there is to it :)

On the weekend we went to gram's. As usual a great time was had by all. After all.... who doesn't love a good game of lining up dominos and then knocking them over! OK... it may be a little trickier than that with little kids. They sure DO NOT have the patience to wait to knock them over! You may be able to see Gram had to restrain Kade lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

twitter2

Blog Archive

Labels

Followers

This is me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Kathy and I am a mother of two and raising them with the love of my life. I have just embarked upon an amazing journey - a photography business in Calgary AB. Always learning, practicing and enjoying every part!