Wednesday, May 19, 2010

365 day 174... every night | Calgary children's photography

Kade's bed rail was talen off a couple weeks ago. She was using it to climb on and I was scared it was going to snap on her.
About a week after she started doing something very strange. She doesn't normally fall out of bed.... but now around 11 every night I hear a soft thud followed by footsteps then silence. I go upstairs and find her laying on the floor sleeping. Sometimes by her door, sometimes by her bed. VERY strange.



And looky looky what we have here!!! I am sooooo excited to have this show up in my flower bed. Do you know? I'll post pics of it open tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

twitter2

Blog Archive

Labels

Followers

This is me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Kathy and I am a mother of two and raising them with the love of my life. I have just embarked upon an amazing journey - a photography business in Calgary AB. Always learning, practicing and enjoying every part!