Wednesday, May 5, 2010

365 day 161 | Calgary photographer

The never ending change of Calgary weather. Once again hoping it clears up so Ro can play soccer on Saturday. Nice to see a lot of green grass popping through the snow though ;)




So today I am going to do my check in for my 6 week weight loss goal. Remember that? 20lbs in 6 weeks?
Well it has been 2 weeks..... and now reality sets in. MUST.TRY.HARDER.
I have lost 2 lbs.
So I kicked it up today. And as I was running... you know just wanting to pass out I found my mantra. All I could think of was this 'When you think you can absolutely positively go no further, push yourself a little farther. Amaze yourself with what you CAN do.' and then I doubled my run and double my crunches.

GAME ON PEOPLE. GAME ON.

1 comment:

twitter2

Blog Archive

Labels

Followers

This is me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Kathy and I am a mother of two and raising them with the love of my life. I have just embarked upon an amazing journey - a photography business in Calgary AB. Always learning, practicing and enjoying every part!