Saturday, September 18, 2010

Some more sneaks of a rockin family session

You may remember a few sneaks of this hawt family but I HAD to share more :)
This location happens to be one of my favorites. And the family is too ;) There was just too many awesome pics NOT to share more! Thanks for the times.... it is always fun! I can't wait until you get to see them all!

How cute are these kids?????







I LOVE this one!

taking some steps already!!!

Thank goodness there was a lady there ready to make lil man C smile... who knew umbrellas could be so handy?

I was waiting to get this wagon shot FOREVER.... and it looked promising until......

it was over. there went my great idea!!! This one was 30 seconds after being put in the wagon!!! He was DONE with it!


see? kids do love me lol.

I am crazy over these freckles.... so cute!

Super fun family!!!

Noone was forced to try to get a jumping shot....... noone ;)

I shared this one before in color. Can't resist the black and white!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great pics as always Kathy! Where is this location? Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

twitter2

Blog Archive

Labels

Followers

This is me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Kathy and I am a mother of two and raising them with the love of my life. I have just embarked upon an amazing journey - a photography business in Calgary AB. Always learning, practicing and enjoying every part!