Saturday, September 11, 2010

365 day 280 I had big plans... so of course it just rained HARDER

Today I had big plans. For the last few days I have not really been able to be at the computer. There is something funky going on with my left eye. It got all swollen and red and every time I blinked I felt it down to my cheekbone. Nothing seems to really help it.... and although I thought it could be a sty it just never seems to be one.

So I took the kids out to Inglewood. I had seen some pics of an old barn and I really wanted to find the best spots to go shooting.

Problem 1.. as USUAL it was raining. A light drizzle but still raining.
Problem 2.. it was RAINING. full on thunderstorm with lightning and thunder.
Problem 3.. then the hail came and I KNEW it was over.

Which brought an end to the excitement quickly.

I found so AWESOME spots though..... just need a sunny day for ONCE to really get exploring. Please please... let the sun shine SOON!!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

twitter2

Blog Archive

Labels

Followers

This is me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Kathy and I am a mother of two and raising them with the love of my life. I have just embarked upon an amazing journey - a photography business in Calgary AB. Always learning, practicing and enjoying every part!