Friday, September 3, 2010

365 day 267 hanging on to summer.......

BARELY. just barely.

We hit the park once it warmed up and the clouds cleared out..... with the cousins. Where Rohan met up with the girl he met yesterday. She was so excited to see him it was crazy cute. She also brought 2 waterguns. AWWWWWW.

When we were leaving we got her number. Rohan also got his first kiss!! One the cheek. I about died. Thank goodness we gave her grandma our number too as me being me lost theirs. Seriously... I lost it between here and the park!!!! Hopefully she will call... and not wait for him! Poor Ro was fighting me for the phone as soon as we walked in so he could call her and ask if she could play tomorrow. Only to find I had lost her number :( they grow up so fast ;)

When she was getting in the car she told her grandma 'when he left he broke my heart'. I can't stand it. CUTE.

Some played in the water.... some played in the park...... and it was so nice to hang on to summer just a little longer.

And one started the day with a crazy dooooooo!

Ro's girl.


AWWWWWWWWW. The kids are getting SO BIG. TOO FAST.

Jenny brought chips. Kade, being Kade, found a bonus sandwich and helped herself!

Remember when they were so little.... we used to have to slide them down the slide..... now look at these lil monsters!


the one who still loves my camera.

crack me up.

and he's spent.

this one... never lets me get pictures. HA Jax.... got you here!

Is there a better way to end the day than watermelon? OUTSIDE in shorts? I think not.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

twitter2

Blog Archive

Labels

Followers

This is me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Kathy and I am a mother of two and raising them with the love of my life. I have just embarked upon an amazing journey - a photography business in Calgary AB. Always learning, practicing and enjoying every part!