Monday, September 6, 2010

365 day 271 something came in the mail

Can you guess what it was????? Kade asks all the time now.... Do I look pretty?

ROFL.

It's getting dark early again... had to dig out my flash once more. Clearly... more practice required!

Kade's version of posing. Always looks tortured.



She also took over Ro's car. So she got 2 presents lol. Thanks to the grandmas in our lives.... for sending random gifts 'just because'. The kids find it very exciting and fun to get stuff in the mail!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

twitter2

Blog Archive

Labels

Followers

This is me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Kathy and I am a mother of two and raising them with the love of my life. I have just embarked upon an amazing journey - a photography business in Calgary AB. Always learning, practicing and enjoying every part!