Tuesday, September 21, 2010

sneak peek of a beautiful newborn

This sneak peek isn't so sneaky anymore! It has been a long wait for a sneak for the parents of this gorgeous baby girl!!!! I had so much fun photographing this little beauty. She was a fighter, but in the end her mom and I won the battle and she finally fell into a sleep for some adorable pictures!!!

There is no better sneaky sneaks than pictures with a pretty hat that was a gift for miss L. It fit her perfectly and she looks so sweet in it!


LOVE LOVE this picture!! I can NOT wait until mom sees this one :)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I am so jealous of the wonderful skin tones! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the back wrinkles! I can't wait till March!

    ReplyDelete

twitter2

Blog Archive

Labels

Followers

This is me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Kathy and I am a mother of two and raising them with the love of my life. I have just embarked upon an amazing journey - a photography business in Calgary AB. Always learning, practicing and enjoying every part!