Monday, September 6, 2010

365 day 270 the most desired timbit

in our family is the sour cream one.Well.... besides daddy. His is chocolate. And as far as the kids care... he can have them ALL!!!

Meanwhile... whenever we get timbits the fight for the sour cream ones IS ON. And Ro loves to brag when hets the last one!! He will tell me hey mom... your favorite timbit is in here...... then he will eat it. LOL.

But when it comes to the park... it is only Kade that will break for food. Even if that food is timbits.
And she.got.them.all.

take that Rohan!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

twitter2

Blog Archive

Labels

Followers

This is me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Kathy and I am a mother of two and raising them with the love of my life. I have just embarked upon an amazing journey - a photography business in Calgary AB. Always learning, practicing and enjoying every part!