Monday, September 6, 2010

365 day 272 another reason I want a 70-200.....

It would sure kick butt for moon photos!!!
One night I got up around 2:30 to let the dogs out and WOW the moon was just awesome. Full and bright - what I wouldn't give to have a decent zoom to get a better shot!!! It was so bright I didn't even need a tripod!

I mean really? I have 85 at THE MOST.

Does NOT do justice......

SOOC at 85mm

cropped to 100% - this would be sweet SOOC ;) I keep hoping if I drop random hints here and there I will find a 70-200 VRII in my stocking for Christmas.... anyone?????

0 comments:

Post a Comment

twitter2

Blog Archive

Labels

Followers

This is me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Kathy and I am a mother of two and raising them with the love of my life. I have just embarked upon an amazing journey - a photography business in Calgary AB. Always learning, practicing and enjoying every part!