Tuesday, December 29, 2009

365 day 58 | snow and afternoon light

No matter how cold it gets.... and how nasty and long winter can seem noone will ever convince me the beauty of snow isn't worth it.
I love afternoon light and snow. It is just gorgeous. We packed up our kids (it has been relatiively nice here) and headed to Fish Creek for a few minutes of outdoor fun. The little river there is frozen, and kids have made a skating rink on it. FUN FUN!!! The kids were on the river with daddy while I was taking some fun pics!!

I did brave walking on the river a few minutes... but that's it. I am a scaredy cat lol.







view from on the river


0 comments:

Post a Comment

twitter2

Blog Archive

Labels

Followers

This is me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Kathy and I am a mother of two and raising them with the love of my life. I have just embarked upon an amazing journey - a photography business in Calgary AB. Always learning, practicing and enjoying every part!