Thursday, December 10, 2009

365 day 42 | Calgary children's photographer





Seriously..... Who doesn't love these moments??????

I am also learning to embrace noise... this was shot at 6400 and I have ran NO noiseware on it. Why? Because I love it in this pic. It's like part of the emotion of this shot!!!

BTW - Kade's fav new saying is "What the heck?" She said it in the car after I was trying to get her buckled in and was having trouble. I laughed so hard she just says it all the time now. Sometimes afterwards if you don't laugh she will say "isn't that funny?" and burst out laughing. I LOVE IT.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww! I miss those moments with my girls. I need to try to capture them more often! A good reminder!

    ReplyDelete

twitter2

Blog Archive

Labels

Followers

This is me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Kathy and I am a mother of two and raising them with the love of my life. I have just embarked upon an amazing journey - a photography business in Calgary AB. Always learning, practicing and enjoying every part!