Friday, December 4, 2009

365 day 36 | Calgary children's photographer

I only snapped a couple of pics for my *cough* Wednesday post lol.
This blanket is on of my FAVORITES!!!! I wanted a blanket like this for photographing newborns. I finally found one on sale.... but it was from an American store that did not ship to Canada. Thank goodness a friend in the states agreed to order and ship it to me :)
Once it arrived though I realized all my hard work was in vain. Because Kade has claimed it as her own. It really is an amazing blanket... soft and thick but not too thick. And she loves it. as if I could sneak it out lol.


1 comment:

twitter2

Blog Archive

Labels

Followers

This is me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Kathy and I am a mother of two and raising them with the love of my life. I have just embarked upon an amazing journey - a photography business in Calgary AB. Always learning, practicing and enjoying every part!