Wednesday, December 9, 2009

365 day 40 | Calgary photography

These pics are from our snowstorm. There was a bit of snow.... but the wind REALLY won. I sat inside watching it on the 4th (see I do take pics for this blog - just keep falling behind getting them up).
It was CRAZY! at points we couldn't see the neighbours house.... and we could barely see out our windows - the wind just glues the snow on our front one.

These are pics of the windows from the inside....... the last one is one I took from the inside looking out. I had to find a space between flakes big enough between flakes to get the lens to actually focus and that was tricky!!

Brrrrr cold just thinking about this day again!!!!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

twitter2

Blog Archive

Labels

Followers

This is me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Kathy and I am a mother of two and raising them with the love of my life. I have just embarked upon an amazing journey - a photography business in Calgary AB. Always learning, practicing and enjoying every part!