Tuesday, December 22, 2009

365 day 54 (Sun catch up) a ROTTIE!!!

No we didn't get one haha. But I LOVE these dogs. I love how clumsy they are.... how they have no clue how big they are, how playful and smart and loveable!!!!
Friends of ours just got a little puppy and my kids are in love with him. He is still small... about 50 lbs... but LOOk at these clubs!!!! He is going to be huge! BUT he is so cute and just amazing with kids. Rohan hugs him and just hangs out with him. He kisses Kade and she just LOVES to be near him. Just an amazing dog. Everytime I see him I just want to take him home!!!!
THEN I remember oh yeah.... they slobber hahaha. Wait until he's full grown!!!

Seriously.... how freakin cute is this dog!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

twitter2

Blog Archive

Labels

Followers

This is me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Kathy and I am a mother of two and raising them with the love of my life. I have just embarked upon an amazing journey - a photography business in Calgary AB. Always learning, practicing and enjoying every part!