Friday, December 25, 2009

365 day 56 Merry Christmas!!!!

It's the most wonderful time of the year........................................
I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas and are enjoying the holidays :)

This year we were really excited for Christmas. Rohan actually *gets* Santa now... and knows what's going on and when Christmas is. Kade is old enough to enjoy presents.
So last night I told Kade (who has Santa issues) - go to sleep and Santa will bring you presents... to which she grabbed me by the shoulders, looked right into my eyes and said 'Mommy Santa is going to FREAK ME OUT!!!!!!'. Sometimes it is hard to believe she is 2!!!!
Well... I have no clue what time Ro got up - but he ended up back in our bed being force to aleep (by me lol). Once Kade got up - it was time to go! Ro went downstairs and came back up with his huge eyes round as saucers saying ' Santa was here! He ate one bite of cookie, drank his milk, the carrots are gone, he wrote me a note and got some of his beard stuck in the chimney on his way out!' (well played Dion!)!!! He was soooo excited. Made Christmas worth it right there! So we went down and had A very wonderful Christmas morning.
It was really nice and relaxed - the kids opened gifts and played with them a little before moving on. Especially Kade. She absolutely loves dolls and was paying with this doll she got from Gram FOREVER!

I loved this Christmas! More to come..... but this was the morning!!!!

Our tree BEFORE the unwrapping took place!


hmmmmm don't think he likes his gift!!!!!


all it takes is new toothbrushes. Seriously. LOVE this girl :)


Seriously.... he saw commercials somewhere for fake razors from Walmart. We got lucky a few weeks ago and found some. Managed to buy them RIGHT under his nose at the store!!!!! That in itself is a miracle. He said he had to get pretty before going to Auntie Jen's lol. He also *shaved* before going to bed tonight!!!


She is just the cutest little thing. She can light up a whole room when she wants lol.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had an awesome Christmas! Did you get anything?

    ReplyDelete

twitter2

Blog Archive

Labels

Followers

This is me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Kathy and I am a mother of two and raising them with the love of my life. I have just embarked upon an amazing journey - a photography business in Calgary AB. Always learning, practicing and enjoying every part!