Saturday, December 12, 2009

365 day 45 | Calgary family photographer

I should have known something was up. Because THIS happened yesterday.





This rarely happens in our house. These kids are not the crash out anywhere ever type of kids... unless they are sick. Which Kade is :( Crazy coughing. Hello Vicks!
We had Jax over for some playtime and he and Ro were running ALL over the house pretending they were Handy Manny and Kelly, and I was steam cleaning the stairs and they BOTH fell asleep in all the madness!

Yes was Ro's preschool concert. It was so fun! I have no idea how more people there were not crying - I was all teary eyed looking through the lens! So proud of him... he knew most of the words after all his stressin and did awesome! The words he knew you could tell - Dion could hear him clearly at the back of the room! It was really cute. I don't know the rules on putting up pics.. so I am not going to. There are tons of other kids in the pics lol. But it was a good time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

twitter2

Blog Archive

Labels

Followers

This is me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Kathy and I am a mother of two and raising them with the love of my life. I have just embarked upon an amazing journey - a photography business in Calgary AB. Always learning, practicing and enjoying every part!