Tuesday, January 5, 2010

365 day 62 Calgary children's photographer

Well. We have ALL had it. ALL of us. And are still trying to get over it.
I know I said I would keep up with the posts... new years and all..... blah blah blah. I was so sick... like so sick there was no way I could even get to my camera lol.

After Rohan and Kade went through it Dion joined in... and then I fell for it. Darn bug. Doesn't let anyone go free!!!! After 2 days of PURE torture and a whopping 7 lb loss (well I'm on my way on ONE resolution!!!!!!!)
I am finally getting better. Still feeling a little woozy and dizzy in front of a computer so this one is short and sweet.

We took the kids to Alvin and the Chipmunks today. It went MUCH better than we anticipated. They sat through ALMOST the whole thing.Kade had popcorn and smarties and icced tea - so she was all good until that got boring. Which was about 20 min until the end. Then she was all dancing - super cute!
Rohan was way too cute - giggling, laughing holding his popcorn. Time goes by way too fast!!!!

Here are their faces afterwards. I'm trying to get the hang of my flash in manual.... so it will be showing up in my posts quite often! It ws totally dark out - this is indoor lighting and bounced flash :)

just look at that dirty face!


the thinker of the family.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

twitter2

Blog Archive

Labels

Followers

This is me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Kathy and I am a mother of two and raising them with the love of my life. I have just embarked upon an amazing journey - a photography business in Calgary AB. Always learning, practicing and enjoying every part!