Tuesday, October 12, 2010

a 60th wedding anniversary surrounded by love and laughter

This past weekend I had a wonderful opportunity to take pictures of an amazing family. The grandparents were celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary. 60 YEARS together - how amazing and wonderful is that?!!!!

They were such a great family... and she had this wall that was perfect for the photos in their home. It was such a fun session... and they were very patient with me as I have never *lit up* that many people indoors before :)

Thanks so much for letting me be part of this special time in your family's life... your family is amazing.

The wonderful couple!!!

12 people is NO JOKE!!! But they were troopers and we got some great shots!

grandparents and grandchildren....

Grandparents and children......



Can you tell they are sisters ;) So beautiful!


All the pretty ladies!!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

twitter2

Blog Archive

Labels

Followers

This is me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Kathy and I am a mother of two and raising them with the love of my life. I have just embarked upon an amazing journey - a photography business in Calgary AB. Always learning, practicing and enjoying every part!