Thursday, August 19, 2010

365 day 252 | a trip to Wonderland

Could a 3 yr old ask for a better party???? I think not! My friend V decked her house out with Alice in Wonderland saying, props, shaped food, a rabbit hole (that seriously was a hazard to our health. That's why I didn't go through it bwahahaha) and a bit of a pool party going on in the back yard.

It was sunny and hot (so rare here this year - she must have had some good karma on her side!) - perfect for a princess at her party!!!



Such a fun spread!

She may or may not take more pictures than me.

the one and only man on the scene. heehee

Boys will be daredevils *ummm* boys lol


These girls are just so so pretty.


birthday girl blowing out her candles!!!


1 comment:

twitter2

Labels

Followers

This is me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Kathy and I am a mother of two and raising them with the love of my life. I have just embarked upon an amazing journey - a photography business in Calgary AB. Always learning, practicing and enjoying every part!