Friday, August 6, 2010

365 day 244 a little edgier | Calgary children's photographer

Edgier.... or more urbanish. I'm trying to push my comfort level a little. Today I finally got my walk to Inglewood in!!! I went with my friend T and all our kids. Walking in Inglewood with 5 kids just for fun..... is not really something I would advise. The sidewalks are narrow and kid friendly restaurants with bathrooms (lol) were not really on every corner! Not to mention there were soooo many shops T and I wanted to stop in. But with our troops that was not going to happen!

But I must say it was fun. We stopped at Inglewood Pizza. Which was AMAZING. Such good pizza. Definitely go there. We went to Starbucks... and we found fantastic photo spots and the BLUE WALL I have been searching for. Unfortunately we didn't actually make it to the wall... but hey we found it!!!

I got some GREAT pics of some beautiful girls. Little Miss T.... you are so pretty. and sweet. and smart. and loved. You are growing up sooo fast and I am so happy I get to be in your life. You are an amazing kiddo with such a fantastic life ahead of you..... thanks for letting me take your pics today. And little Miss R you are just sweetness. You just strike a pose for me on request..... and you make me laugh all the time.
T- you have some amazing kids on your hands.... which just shows everyone that you are a wonderful mom (and possibly a great dad in there too ;).   We love love spending time with you guys and wish it could be more often! So move already ;)

Some of these are processed a little differently than I would a client.... I take every chance I can to learn and grow - and these kids were so willing so I had to play around with them! And I know their mom won't mind!
















1 comment:

twitter2

Labels

Followers

This is me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Kathy and I am a mother of two and raising them with the love of my life. I have just embarked upon an amazing journey - a photography business in Calgary AB. Always learning, practicing and enjoying every part!