Friday, October 23, 2009

yay for new props!

I am trying to get more into studio type shots - especially for kids. so I have been on the hunt for some very fun props for the kids. This is my brand new backdrop - it is totally awesome!!! Definately still not large enough for family shots. But never fear.... I have a great one on order! I know summer will eventually be here again - so I want props that are going to be very fun for studiosh shots and outside. I found this little trunk and fell in LUV.

Of course - this boy just makes it perfect :)

2 comments:

  1. Nice! Where'd you find it? The black seems to work pretty well!

    ReplyDelete

twitter2

Labels

Followers

This is me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Kathy and I am a mother of two and raising them with the love of my life. I have just embarked upon an amazing journey - a photography business in Calgary AB. Always learning, practicing and enjoying every part!