Monday, October 26, 2009

a new adventure with an awesome family!

It happened. My very first completely cancelled outdoor shoot because it was JUST too cold. So we opted to give it a go indoors. Now this family was so awesome, I can't even begin to describe.
I have never tried a family shot indoors, I didn't have a backdrop big enough, and didn't have anything to pose them on. But they were willing, so we gave it a go. It was such a great experience, and these kids were incredibly cute :)
Thanks so much for the chance to give it a whirl - enjoy!!!!!










2 comments:

  1. Kathy! These are great! The light is amazing. Is it all natural light?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no.... a little artificial light is creeping into my family sessions ;) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

twitter2

Labels

Followers

This is me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Kathy and I am a mother of two and raising them with the love of my life. I have just embarked upon an amazing journey - a photography business in Calgary AB. Always learning, practicing and enjoying every part!