Thursday, October 22, 2009

beautiful family..... and a day outside!

The weather has not been our friend this year :( It's been a tough go for fall pics. BUT we managed to get out on a nice day and get some great family pictures. This family was so fun, it was great to be able to watch the kids play at the park and get some awesome candids. This was also the perfect spot for some parent/kid shots and jackpot for family shots!!!
Hope you enjoy them M - I had a great morning with you guys!!!

the look on dad's face is because...........


look how much fun mom and M are having!!!!





















0 comments:

Post a Comment

twitter2

Labels

Followers

This is me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Kathy and I am a mother of two and raising them with the love of my life. I have just embarked upon an amazing journey - a photography business in Calgary AB. Always learning, practicing and enjoying every part!