Saturday, October 31, 2009

cold weather, combined family outdoor fun!

The wait is OVER!!!!!
Now - Imagine this..... 2 brothers, their wives, and their combined 8 kids!!!!!! Made for a very fun and interesting shoot :) Especially as 2 of them were still little bitty cutie babies.
These parents rock the world of parenting. We hung out in the cold for a couple of hours. Jackets on, warm up, jackets off, snap a couple, jackets on again. They were hardcore. And their kids - AMAZING. For all of the young kids that were there, and facing the task of getting their pictures taken, one word sums them up - AMAZING. All in all there was a ton of fun to be had - I just wish it had been warmer! Thanks you guys for braving the cold with me, and for not actually touching all the deer that were around. I am a little freaked of wild animals being THAT close to me.... even if they were only deer!

Hope you enjoy!!!!











A couple of my very fav shots!!!! totally crushin on the flare!




So cool.... desperately wishing for more of a zoom lens. Love this!




hmmmm bribery anyone????????????


Now that's a handful of kids!!!! and look how cute they all are!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

twitter2

Labels

Followers

This is me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Kathy and I am a mother of two and raising them with the love of my life. I have just embarked upon an amazing journey - a photography business in Calgary AB. Always learning, practicing and enjoying every part!