Sunday, January 16, 2011

A smashing good time!! | Calgary baby photographer

Oh my how I love 1 year olds!! And cake. Put the two together and it is a session in HEAVEN! Mix that up with someone whom I have taken photos from since before he was born... and it was just pure sweetness.
Love this cute little baby boy :)

While there are still tons of pics to go through the smash ones were just too sweet to pass up! Thanks so much C for bringing him over and saying yes to the smash!!! He is over the top cute and as always it was an extremely fun sessions with you!

So.Much.Fun.



This one cracks me up. Every time I look at it!

The problem when mommy is an extraordinary baker is.... betty crocker just doesn't cut it ;)

Everyone together now. Awwwwwwww.

What a good sport. Gushing cuteness.

2 comments:

twitter2

Labels

Followers

This is me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Kathy and I am a mother of two and raising them with the love of my life. I have just embarked upon an amazing journey - a photography business in Calgary AB. Always learning, practicing and enjoying every part!