Monday, July 13, 2009

announcing..... my new fb page and the contest!

This is in celebration of my next business step - setting up my fb fan page!!!! I am offering a referral contest.
So let me break it down...... I will be booking 10 sessions from now until the end of August. To participate you must refer me to everyone you know!!! If any of your referrals book with me, each and every time your name will be put in a draw.
After 10 sessions are booked we will draw names. The winner will get a free session for the family in the park with me!!!!
Session prices are : $100 for a 2 hr session. You will receive 10 images in full resolution on CD, plus my conversions to black and white. Web size files with my watermark will also be provided. Also included is one special edit photo of your choice... whether you want texture added, a selective color or something else!!!
The winner of the contest gets all the above stuff FREE!!!!
Call 403-873-1036 to book or ask for details!
travelling charges apply for out of town - call for more info.
So start telling your friends!!! This is the last time I will be offering so many images on cd before a print order min is in place!!! So get in on it now - only 10 sessions will be booked!!!!
Happy referring!

So please.... become a fan!!! An start referring!

Here is my fb fan page link http://www.facebook.com/business/dashboard/?ref=sb#/pages/Calgary-AB/Kathy-Jongstra-Photography/111244709702"> OK so I do NOT know how to post a link right here.... one more thing to figure out!

Here are a couple pics too - with my fav actions on them! textures and hazy..... perfection!!!

These are from yest mat session with beautiful friend K - this picture is stunning.... I just love it! It's going to be edited multiple ways, cause I can't stop!




And this is my son with Poppa in Victoria. It has captured the moment perfectly - they were both having a blast!

1 comment:

  1. I think this is an awesome idea! Good luck with it and can't wait to see the resulting photos!!!

    ReplyDelete

twitter2

Labels

Followers

This is me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Kathy and I am a mother of two and raising them with the love of my life. I have just embarked upon an amazing journey - a photography business in Calgary AB. Always learning, practicing and enjoying every part!