Saturday, April 4, 2009

the last one....

I have finally gotten this pic to where I like it.
I was trying to get some sihouettes by the window. Then lens I was using just didn't quite cut it for the effect. I will try again!
but I loved this shot. It was such a nice moment for the three of them, and struggled in my limited pp knowledge to get something out of it. Petra had a nap and wsan't feeling well, so of the pics I had it was important to me to get something nice.


Anyways..... now we wait for baby. Come on baby!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

twitter2

Labels

Followers

This is me

My photo
Thanks for visiting! My name is Kathy and I am a mother of two and raising them with the love of my life. I have just embarked upon an amazing journey - a photography business in Calgary AB. Always learning, practicing and enjoying every part!